Money Market Personal Account
LIQUID AND COMPETITIVE?
Ireland Bank’s Personal Money Market Account is tough to beat! If you may need access to your funds but want the added benefit of earning interest look no further than our Personal Money Market Account. The Personal Money Market Account offers FDIC protection and so many other great features while still giving you control of your funds.
Money Market Personal Account Benefits
- Interest Compounded and Paid Monthly1
- Free Online Banking & Bill Pay2
- Free Mobile Banking3
- Free E-Statements
- No Deposit Limitations
- Personalized Checks4
- Identity Theft Recovery Service5
Fees & Waiver Options
- Opening Balance – $2,500
- Identity Theft Protection Fee6 – $1.95/month
- $15 Monthly Service Charge OR
- $15 Monthly Service Charge Waived with $2,500 minimum balance7 or E-Statements
- Transaction Limitations – 6 withdrawals allowed within the monthly statement period8
Pricing and terms quoted effective June 1, 2013.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,500 in your account to earn interest for that day.
- Online Bill Pay: You must be enrolled in Online Banking to activate and use Online Bill Pay.
- There is no charge from Ireland Bank, but message and data rates from your communications service provider may apply.
- Personalized check prices may vary.
- Family coverage extends to the named accountholders in the Eligible Account Group, their spouse or domestic partner, dependents up to age 25 with the same permanent residence address as the accountholder, including students and military, and parents of the accountholder living at the same address as the accountholder, or living in hospice, assisted living, nursing home or deceased for 12 months or less.
- A service charge to offset Ireland Bank’s cost for providing additional security measures to fight identity theft and fraud.
- Minimum average daily balance.
- Over transaction limit service charge of $15 is charged for each withdrawal over the 6 per month limitation.
Third Party Site Disclosure
Proceed to Site