Money Market Non-Personal Account
LIQUID AND COMPETITIVE?
Ireland Bank’s Non-Personal Money Market Account is tough to beat! If you may need access to your funds but want the added benefit of earning interest look no further than Ireland Bank’s Non-Personal Money Market Account. The Non-Personal Money Market Account offers FDIC protection and so many other great features while still giving you control of your funds.
Money Market Non-Personal Account Benefits
- Interest Compounded and Paid Monthly1
- FREE Online Banking & Bill Pay2
- FREE Mobile Banking3
- FREE E-Statements4
- No Deposit Limitations
- Personalized Checks5
Fees & Waiver Options
- Opening Balance – $2,500
- $15 Monthly Service Charge OR
- $15 Monthly Service Charge Waived with $2,500 minimum balance6 or E-Statements4
- Transaction Limitations – 6 withdrawals allowed within the monthly statement period7
Pricing and terms quoted effective June 1, 2013.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $2500 in your account to earn interest for that day.
- Online Bill Pay: You must be enrolled in Online Banking to activate and use Online Bill Pay.
- Mobile Banking: You must be enrolled in Online Banking to activate and use Mobile Banking. There is no charge from Ireland Bank, but message and data rates from your communications service provider may apply.
- E-Statements: You must be enrolled in Online Banking to activate and use E-Statements.
- Personalized check prices may vary.
- Minimum average daily balance.
- Over transaction limit service charge of $15 is charged for each withdrawal over the 6 per month limitation.
Third Party Site Disclosure
Proceed to Site