Non-Personal Savings Account
Save for a rainy day with Ireland Bank’s Non-Personal Savings Account. Earn interest and peace of mind while reaching your financial goals, we make it that easy!
Non-Personal Savings Account Benefits
- Interest Compounded and Paid Quarterly1
- FREE Online Banking
- FREE Mobile Banking2
- No Deposit Limitations
- Personalized Deposit and Withdrawal Slips Available3
Fees & Waiver Options
- Opening Balance – $100
- $3 Quarterly Service Charge OR
- $3 Quarterly Service Charge Waived with $50 Minimum Balance4
- Transaction Limitations – 6 withdrawals allowed within the quarterly statement period5
Pricing and terms quoted effective June 1, 2013.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $50 in your account each day to earn interest for that day.
- Mobile Banking: You must be enrolled in Online Banking to activate and use Mobile Banking. There is no charge from Ireland Bank, but message and data rates from your communications service provider may apply.
- Personalized deposit and withdrawal slip prices may vary.
- Minimum daily average balance.
- A service charge of $1 is charged for every withdrawal over 6 withing the quarterly statement period.
Third Party Site Disclosure
Proceed to Site