Save for America Account
Put the children in your life on the right savings path with a Save for America Account. Several schools in our local communities participate in the Save for America program which allows your children to make deposits at school on selected days! Our Save for America Savings Account is a fun way to get the children of America a head start on that college fund and saving for their future! This account is designed for children under the age of 18.
- Ireland Bank will match the first $1 deposited into the account.
- Interest compounded and paid quarterly1
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking2
- Deposits may be made at participating schools or Ireland Bank3
- Quarterly Account Statements
Fees & Waiver Options
- Opening Balance – $1
- No Monthly Service Charge
- Deposits may take up to 4 business days to settle
Pricing and terms quoted effective June 1, 2013.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $1 to earn interest.
- There is no charge from Ireland Bank, but message and data rates from your communications provider may apply.
- Visit Ireland Bank for a list of participating schools. Withdrawals must be made at Ireland Bank.
Third Party Site Disclosure
Proceed to Site