Personal Savings Account
Save for a rainy day with Ireland Bank’s Personal Savings Account. Earn interest and peace of mind while reaching your financial goals, we make it just that easy!
Personal Savings Account Benefits
- Interest Compounded and Paid Quarterly1
- Free Online Banking
- Free Mobile Banking2
- No Deposit Limitations
- Personalized Deposit and Withdrawal Slips Available3
- Identity Theft Recovery Service4
Fees & Waiver Options
- Opening Balance – $100
- $3 Quarterly Service Charge OR
- $3 Quarterly Service Charge Waived with $50 Minimum Balance5
- Transaction Limitations – 6 withdrawals allowed within the quarterly statement period6
Pricing and terms quoted effective June 1, 2013.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $50 in your account each day to earn interest for that day.
- There is no charge from Ireland Bank, but message and data rates from your communications service provider may apply.
- Personalized deposit and withdrawal slip prices may vary.
- Family coverage extends to the named accountholders in the Eligible Account Group, their spouse or domestic partner, dependents up to age 25 with the same permanent residence address as the accountholder, including students and military, and parents of the accountholder living at the same address as the accountholder, or living in hospice, assisted living, nursing home or deceased for 12 months or less.
- Minimum daily average balance.
- A service charge of $1 is charged for every withdrawal over 6 within the quarterly statement period.
Third Party Site Disclosure
Proceed to Site