If you are looking for a quicker and easier way to pay your bills, Ireland Bank’s Bill Pay is your answer. Stamps, envelopes and post office visits take time. Setting up payments in Bill Pay is so easy you’ll wonder what you ever did without it.
Bill Pay Benefits
- Convenience – Receive and pay your bills electronically all in one place and all from your computer. You can set up payments to businesses and individuals.
- Security – Protect against check fraud with electronic payments instead of unsecured mail. Bill Pay withdraws the payment from your account and delivers it to your payee.
- Control – Schedule single or recurring payments in just a few steps. Bill Pay gives you the ability to choose when the payment is withdrawn from your account and sent out and you’ll never worry about missing a bill or late fees.
- Simplicity – Track your payment history at a glance and view all your future scheduled transactions.
- Savings – Save money on stamps and trips to the post office by making payments online.
- Confidence – Check your account status to securely confirm that payments went through.
- You must be enrolled in Online Banking to use Bill Pay.
- To access your Bill Pay account, log in to Online Banking and select Bill Pay under the Money Movement menu option.