Save for America Savings Account
Put the children in your life on the right savings path with a Save for America Savings Account. Several schools in our local communities participate in the Save for America program which allows your children to make deposits at school on selected days. Our Save for America Savings Account is a fun way to get the children of America a head start on that college fund and saving for their future. This account is designed for children under the age of 18.1
Ireland Bank Save for America Savings Account
- Deposits may be made at participating schools or Ireland Bank2
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking3
- Minimum opening deposit – $1
- Interest compounded and paid quarterly4
- Unlimited deposits
- Limitations on frequency of transfers and/or withdrawals5
- There is no service charge for this account
Pricing and terms quoted effective February 15, 2015.
- Accounts opened for a minor require one adult owner (18 years or older).
- Visit Ireland Bank for a list of participating schools. Deposits made at school may take up to 4 business days to settle. Withdrawals must be made at Ireland Bank.
- Message and data rates may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for details.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $1 in the account each day to earn interest for that day. Interest is calculated by the daily balance computation method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. An accrual of less than $0.01 per statement cycle will not be paid.
- Federal Regulation D allows an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, by ATM, or by mail or messenger. However, this regulation limits the number of transfers you may make from a savings account. No more than six (6) transfers can be made during each calendar month by check, draft, debit card, pre-authorized transfer, automatic transfer (including overdraft coverage to your checking account), or telephone transfer (including data transmission by computer or other electronic device). If the above limits are exceeded three (3) times in a twelve (12) month period, the account may be reclassified or subject to closure by the financial institution.
Third Party Site Disclosure
Proceed to Site