E$$ENTIAL Savings Account
Save for a rainy day with an E$$ENTIAL Savings Account. Earn interest and gain peace of mind while reaching your financial goals. We make it just that easy!
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking1
- Personalized Deposit and Withdrawal Slips Available2
- Minimum opening deposit – $100
- Interest compounded and paid quarterly3
- Unlimited deposits
- Limitations on frequency of transfers and/or withdrawals4
- Quarterly service charge – $3
- Quarterly service charge reduced $3 if a minimum average daily balance of $50 is maintained for the calendar quarter5
- An additional service charge of $1 will be charge for each withdrawal over six (6) per calendar quarter (excessive withdrawal)
- Lowest possible service charge for this account is $0
Pricing and terms quoted effective February 15, 2015.
- Message and data rates may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for details.
- Personalized deposit and withdrawal slip prices may vary.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $50 in the account each day to earn interest for that day. Interest is calculated by the daily balance computation method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. An accrual of less than $0.01 per statement cycle will not be paid.
- Federal Regulation D allows an unlimited number of withdrawals from your account in person, by ATM, or by mail or messenger. However, this regulation limits the number of transfers you may make from a savings account. No more than six (6) transfers can be made during each calendar month by check, draft, debit card, pre-authorized transfer, automatic transfer (including overdraft coverage to your checking account), or telephone transfer (including data transmission by computer or other electronic device). If the above limits are exceeded three (3) times in a twelve (12) month period, the account may be reclassified or subject to closure by the financial institution.
- The average daily balance is calculated by adding the principal in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period.
Third Party Site Disclosure
Proceed to Site