HSA Plus Account
Need help managing your insurance costs? Look no further than Ireland Bank’s HSA Plus Account. A Health Savings Account (HSA) allows you to set money aside to pay for qualified health care expenses down the road.
Ireland Bank HSA Plus Account
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking1
- Standard Debit Card
- Possible Tax Advantages2
- $50 Minimum opening deposit
- Interest compounded and paid monthly3
- $40 Annual fee4
Pricing and terms quoted effective February 15, 2015.
- Message and data rates may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for details.
- To determine eligibility for a Heath Savings Account (HSA), contribution limits, deductibility of contributions and qualified medical expenses, contact the IRS, your accountant or tax adviser. For more more information visit www.irs.gov/publications/.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $50 in the account each day to earn interest for that day. Interest is calculated by the daily balance computation method which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. An accrual of less than $0.01 per statement cycle will not be paid.
- Annual fee assessed at account opening and each January 15th thereafter.
Third Party Site Disclosure
Proceed to Site