Log in to your Ireland Bank Mobile App¹ and choose Settings > Mobile Deposit Enrollment. Read the Terms and Conditions and click Accept. To be eligible for this service, your account(s) must meet the following qualifications:
- Ireland Bank customer with a checking or savings account open for at least 30 days.
- Account(s) must be in good standing.
- Accounts may not be currently overdrawn and cannot be overdrawn more than 1 time in the last 3 months.
Once approved for the Mobile Deposit Service², here’s how to make your deposit:
- Flip over the check. Under the “ENDORSE HERE” section, sign your name on the top line as it is spelled on the face of the check. Write “For Mobile Deposit Only” and “Ireland Bank” underneath your signature. Please check the box for mobile deposit restriction to apply (if one is provided on the check). Checks missing proper endorsement will be declined and will need resubmitted. Note: If more than one person is listed on the check and the names are connected with “and,” both people must sign the check. If the names are separated by “or,” either person can sign. Checks payable jointly must be deposited into an account in the name of all payees.
- Log in to your Ireland Bank Mobile App and select “Deposit Check” from the Transactions menu.
- Enter the account you’d like to deposit the check into and the check amount.
- Position your check on a dark, clean background so the check edges are visible.
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Confirm the deposit.
You’ll receive an email notification once your check has been received and approved.
All checks deposited through the Ireland Bank Mobile App that do not follow the above steps will be declined and you will be asked to resubmit the check with the proper endorsement.
For more information on limits, eligible checks, availability of funds, cut-off times and other important information regarding this service, review the Terms and Conditions.
Don’t have the Ireland Bank Mobile App?