Log in to your Ireland Bank Mobile App¹ and choose + symbol and then the Deposit icon. Read the Terms and Conditions and click Accept.
To make your deposit:
- On the back of the check, in the endorsement area, sign your name. Write “For Mobile Deposit Only” and “Ireland Bank” underneath your signature. Please check the box for mobile deposit restriction to apply (if one is provided on the check).
- Checks missing proper endorsement will be declined. Note: If more than one person is listed on the check and the names are connected with “and,” both people must sign the check. If the names are separated by “or,” either person can sign. Checks payable jointly must be deposited into an account owned by all payees.
- After completing the endorsement, log in to your Ireland Bank Mobile App and select + symbol and then choose deposit.
- Select the account you’d like to deposit the check into and enter the dollar amount of the deposit.
- Position your check on a dark, clean background so the check edges are visible.
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Confirm the deposit.
You’ll receive an email notification once your check has been received and another email once your deposit has either been approved or denied.
All checks deposited through the Ireland Bank Mobile App that do not follow the above steps will be declined.
For more information on limits, eligible checks, availability of funds, cut-off times and other important information regarding this service, review the Terms and Conditions.
Don’t have the Ireland Bank Mobile App?